I am having terrible headaches and migraines for years. My doctors have different theories about causes of migraines and headaches, but one thing is sure that stress and tension are major causes. I know that some of my friends are using herbal remedies for their problems and I was wondering if somebody can recommend me something for my problem. I will be very grateful,

Here are some herbal remedies that I know of, and I think that will be helpful to you. MiGone plus is a concentrated medical extract of three herbs which are specially chosen to address three of the principle underlying causes of chronic headache and migraine. As preventive treatment of migraine and headaches Tanaceum pathenium well- known medicinal herb. Also: Sylybum marianus ( milk thistle) and Passiflora incarnate to reduce anxiety and tension. Good luck!