im 29 years old and have 3 children.... i have now missed 2 periods i have a few of the signs ov pregnancy like sore breasts... tired... urinate more often..... but i have done 2 tests and both negative.... its puzzled me a im usually regular and have only ever missed when been expectin..... ne 1 help me out.... im scared cause i am high risk pregnancy ne way and have to have a stitch in cervix... :'(

I am 29 with 2 children. My LMP was 12th Oct 06 I was taking the mini pill but missed my period due around the 30th Oct. Two weeks later I stopped taking the pill just in case but all pregnancy tests and a blood test have proved negative.

The dr asked me to come back in a couple of weeks to retest my blood.
I am due on again any time now but don't feel menstral. My Doctor says it is unlikely that I am pregnant but with my fist child I did 6 negative tests before finding out I was pregnant at just over 8 weeks. I sometimes feel that I am having symptoms but maybe it's my body playing tricks on me.....I am also very confused.

I have now missed my second period. My last period was 2nd Oct and all tests have proved negative. I plan to carry out my second blood test next week as i would be nine weeks then and hopefully my hcg levels would be high. Has anyone had a similar case to me and infact been pregnant?

My last period was on the 2nd October and after missing my second and numerous tests I finally started my period on the 1st December....although we hadn't been trying for another baby both me and my husband are disappointed therefore now plan to try for a baby in the new year!!

started period 2nd Dec after missed period

I started my period on the 1st Dec.