Hi, I suffer from diarrhea for some time. I tried many drugs, and none of them helped as much as I’d like to. However, I heard from a friend a few days ago that fiber helps a lot with diarrhea, especially soluble fiber. Has anybody tried this solution?

Hello, soluble fiber does help with diarrhea indeed. And not only that it works for diarrhea, but it works for constipation too. It regulates the digestive tract and normalizes bowel function. It prevents diarrhea by absorbing excess liquid in the colon and forming a thick gel. There are many kinds of fiber, but we most often use vegetable. Fibers are completely natural, and that makes them even greater. Fiber keeps your digestive tract in good working order. It also regulates cholesterol and blood sugar levels. Unfortunately, foods high in fiber can sometimes cause problems, such as stomach gas. You probably know what effect bean has on you.