Can anyone recommend me a natural remedy for chronic diarrhea? I am taking some powder at the moment, but this is not a long term solution. I need some permanent solution. Thanks.

I know, diarrhea can set up a pattern of physical irritation in the gut which is self-perpetuating. To break such a pattern requires a comprehensive approach to return the whole of the metabolic balance to normal. There is a natural product called ‘Chronic Diarrhea Mix ‘. You should try it. It is herbal mix includes the herbs: Agrimony, Blue Flag, Chamomile, Dandelion, Garlic, Passion Flower, Rhubarb and Vervain as well as the Bach Flower Remedies; Impatiens, Walnut and Agrimony ask pharmacist for details. Take care.

eat yogurt. It helps restore the natural balance of the body.

Cure Diarrhea With Shen Ling Bai Zhu Pian
This is a classical Chinese herbal formula that addresses the dampness in the spleen, which is believed to be the root cause of diarrhea. For this type of diarrhea, the most common cause is eating enormous quantities of greasy and fried food. However, this herb can also treat diarrhea caused by over-worrying and too much thinking.
Herbal Remedy for Diarrhea with Bai Zhu Shao Yao San
In more familiar terms, this Chinese medicine for diarrhea is just peony powder and atractylodes. This formulation is best for extremely painful diarrhea. It was used since the 15th century and it is believed that the combination of these two herbs can effectively address diarrhea symptoms such as abdominal pains and borborygmos.

It's bad enough when you have to go all the time and worse when you can't find a solution as soon as possible. I know the feeling and I can tell you there's a quick relief to your problem. You should use Nana Flakes, a powdered banana fiber that will relieve you from this chronic diarrhea in a heartbeat. I have tried it. My friends have used it with their children. It works effectively. The company which manufatures it is called ND Labs. if you do a quick google search on Nana Flakes you will find out more information. Or, you can just click on this link http://www.ndlabs.com/product/680