I want some health supplement to keep the immune system working well. I wish this is in the same time available to add some vitality and energy. Off course it should be with a proper working metabolism for the body to simply detoxes accumulated poisons that can store in the fat. I have heard Vinegar do all this, and help us lose some weight.

Apple Cider Vinegar has been used for ages and has proven is safe and effective. As you wrote it is proved to be helping for many health issues. Vinegar is so safe that it can be used for children with weight problems. After this, Vinegar is safe and for people with high blood pressure and diabetes. It is possible to lose the fat that is contributing to your health problems with help of Vinegar. The Vinegar is made from fresh natural apples that contain pectin, a soluble fiber which binds to cholesterol globules and pulls them out of everyone’s body. This also helps remove unwanted heavy metals, so with that and less fat and cholesterol in the body you reduce the risk of just about any ailment. It works 24 hours a day to help our body to remove unwanted fat. There are no side effects for Vinegar, so we recommend that you drink 2-3 glasses of extra water daily to help your body flush this fat out and speed up the weight loss process.