I have a question related to my constant abdominal pain, actually it's not a real pain it is more like discomfort. By the way I am positive on IBS meaning that I have frequent diarrhea problem and rare constipations also. And what I have noticed is that my IBS is worse whenever I drink milk. So I wonder if this might be some serious disease and is abdominal pain IBS symptom.

First of all I need to mention that you don't have to be that much concern regarding your health for having IBM might not cause any serious disease such as colon cancer or something similar. But on the other hand there's no cure for IBS but it can be controlled pretty much successful and so you can reduce significantly IBS symptoms. And of course it is normal that abdominal pain in your case is IBS symptom related. And you have mentioned milk is often the cause of your IBS so it is more likely you are lactose intolerant and if you want to avoid IBS symptoms than reduce the use of milk and of milk products. And also for you have frequent diarrhea it is advisable for you to change your diet especially regarding the in taking of insoluble fibers such as the whole grain breads, wheat bran and many vegetables. And in the time you have constipation than you can use soluble fibers such as beans, citrus and apple. So the important here is to change the diet it needs to be healthy and reach in variety of food but free of fats. You need to drink a lot of water and the good thing would be to have at least 6 portions daily and first find out what kind of a food borders you so avoid it and never use laxatives for they could make the symptoms even worse and you might become dependent on them