My boyfriend beat me up today because of short clothe business. We made an agreement that once he stop sacking I'll stop wearing short clothe but he don't want to leave his sacking business and I'm not ready to change yet. He said why I wore short clothe to go to the hospital today so he beat me up and now he's trying to apologize to me sayin it won't happen again. Should I forgive him or not?

no, honestly i know your probably in love with him but you need to let him go i had a friend once who et her boyfriend hit her and her eventually killed her back in 2005 please leave him its not worth your life but if you  stay i pray youll wake up sooner or later and leave.good luck 

i think you should leave him, he will continue to do it and continue to apologise, it will just continue till one day it will get worse! yes you might love him, but the sooner you end it the sooner you will realise you done a good thing, your obviously worried about seeing as you wrote on this site in the first place, i know from one of my closest friends experience exactly the same as yours, and she left him! now she's the happiest I've seen her, don't wait forever.... end it now! never to late!! unless you continue to let him do this to you. which would be a BIG mistake!

Ok thanks. I'll do just that cuz I don't want for it to continue. He told his mother what he did and now she's also apologizing to me too. But it's his second time hitting me so ill quit the relationship.

your very strong on doing so! and i can garuntee you will find someone who is much more caring good luck xx

your making the right choice goodluck!