Well he didn't exactly say it, but all his friends have told me that he keeps asking me to make out with him :) he's so cute haha it's the holidays now but I'm just Wondering how to do it :/ where do I put my tounge and stuff !? Oh and he has braces and we are both in grade 9

Dont over think it! let it come naturally; as a first time you always want to be good and it can be scary and almost nerve wracking trying to think about how its done. Let your hands play through his hair; maybe keep one on his knee or in his lap. Let him start off--you can follow and trust me it won't be perfect the first time; y'all will get better with practice. Just have fun-tease eachother by LIGHTLY (I can't stress that enough) nibbling on eachother lips. The idea for it to be good is to stay calm, relax, and just have a good time. hope this helps(:

Thats good but dont try and plan it in your head. things like kissing should just come when there ready. if yuor boyfriend wants to kiss you, let him lead it. i hope this has helped x

don't think about it too much. kissing is something that has to come to you naturally. Some of the best kisses come out of just going with the flow :) don't try to push tongue the first time, let him initiate it if he wants it. and just relax and have fun :)