I started taking my very first birth control pack on sunday to regulate my period. The first week the following sunday i missed a pill and missed it monday too so i decided to just stop taking them. I had unprotected sex monday and he did cum inside me. I got my period the following day. Can i be pregnant?

When you miss a pill, you increase the chances of getting pregnant. Because you were taking them for a week, then missed, the stopped all together, the bleeding could be a result of stopping the pill. When you stop the pill after being on them, even for a week, you will start to bleed because of it. If you are going back on the pill, you must use alternative birth control until you do, unless you want to get pregnant. I don't think that your pregnant this time, but you really must be vigiliant when it come's to taking your pills.