For over a month now, I have suffered from fluid stools and diarrhea the majority of the time. This coincides with bad stomach or colon pains and I have to visit the restroom much more often than before. My eating habits have not changed and I am starting to be very worried about this. Do you think could all be a sign of colon cancer?

It could be colon cancer. It is more likely that you have something other than colon cancer though, and something less life threatening, but whatever it is that is causing these unpleasant symptoms for you needs to be treated. So I suggest that you make an appointment with your doctor whenever you can, as this should not go on!

Hallo,
I know that colon cancer has many symptoms, and that diarrhea is definitely one of these symptoms. However you have to have more symptoms in order to suspect colon cancer. Colon cancer can cause you to have diarrhea but it can also cause constipation and indigestion. For instance you will most likely feel a lot of pain in your abdominal region and in most cases you will notice blood in your stool. Also you have to understand that your condition could be caused by some sort of an infection in your colons,. People often have issues with bacteria in their colons and they get diarrhea as a side effect.

All the best to you,
Karen