Hi! I think that maybe I have gluten intolerance. I have all common signs of it. I didn’t go to check yet but I’m planning to go to doctor as soon as I can. Until then I want to inform myself about gluten intolerance. Does anybody can tell me what causes gluten intolerance?

Well, I have gluten intolerance (celiac disease). It is a hereditary condition and it can run in families. If one person is diagnosed with the disease, the chances are that other family members will also have it. But many people do not know that they have it. Gluten intolerance can be triggered at any age.

Hallo,
If I am not mistaking gluten intolerance is also known as celiac disease. I can tell you several symptoms that usually characterize the gluten intolerance and then you can see if you have any of these. I know that you will have abdominal pain along with bloating and gas. Indigestion is very often a symptoms which might be followed with constipation. Do you know if you are lactose intolerant? These two conditions often come together. Did you notice any nausea or vomiting? If you don’t have any constipation you will most likely have diarrhea instead. I hope that you found this helpful in any possible way.

All the best to you,
Karen