I have a lot of anxiety lately that I have colon cancer. I’m only 21 but the symptom match up is scary. I occasionally have narrow stools, diarrhea, bowel habits seem to change frequently, occasional light blood (but I do have hemorrhoids). No pain or bloating at all though. None of my symptoms are consistent though. Is it possible I have colon cancer or could this be something less serious like IBS?

Hey I have the same symptoms and I will tell you that googling your symptoms is the WORST thing you can do. I have been plagued with this fear for 2 years. It's horrible but from what I have learned 95% of your brains nerves associated with anxiety are located in the bowel. That's crazy but yeah the more worried the worse it is. I'm sure you are fine. I myself seem to be fine at times and from what I researched symptoms will not just go away and come back it would be constant so try not to worry and calm down. See your GP and discuss your concerns and they will make you feel a 100% better.