I have been on a very healthy eating change since the holidays.  My problem is the gas and bloating that I have daily.  I have tried a health food probiocties but it makes me itch and my head broke out in sores.  Any advice on a safe and healthy alternative/

It could be that you have colon disorders.

Colon disorders are usually coincided with stomach cramps, diarrhea, indigestion, flatulence, bloating, constipation, hair loss, slow healing of skin lesions and wounds, depression, lack of concentration, anemia (iron shortage), weak nails, lethargy, weight gain and general bad health. Candida Albicans, yeast infections, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and various other indigestion disorders are often also related to colon parasites.

The skin appears sallow and coincides with a poor complexion. Acne is most prevalent on the forehead, chin and neck areas.

The reason that colon disorders cause all of these symptoms is in truth very simple, if only understood and treated correctly. Should a colon disorder be left untreated, the repercussions are rather dire and sad, simultaneously.

Many physicians will not agree with these symptoms and treatments that I am about to discuss; but in the 15 years that I have been involved with treating skin disorders and weight problems, colon disorders have been the main cause of acne, eczema, many other skin disorders, weight gain and more.

See this link for causes, symptoms, treatment and dietary advise.

https://sites.google.com/site/weightlosswithoutdieting/colon-health-for-weight-loss