For about the last 2 and a half weeks I have been really tired. It's not from over sleeping and it's not from little sleep either. I sleep really good at night and wake up feeling good then all the sudden ill get really tired. I also have been getting a lot if headaches lately and slight pain on my left side of my stomach. I eat heathy so I don't know what could be causing all this.

It's possible you have a blood sugar level problem as you may be experiencing diabetes symptoms.  On the other hand, you may have low iron.  Iron is required to carry oxygen to all you cells.  Iron binds to hemoglobin which is carried by your red blood cells.  If you have iron poor blood this can generate fatigue.   When I was in my late teens, I had an iron deficiency.  I became so tired and sleepy until one day I collapsed at school.  I was absolutely sound asleep.  I went to the doctor and got a B12 shot and some iron pills and I perked up in no time.  A simple blood test can reveal what causing your symptoms.