The past 3 months I have seen a major change in my health. I have been experienced many seemingly random symptoms but they've lasted long enough that I am starting to think that they may be all connected under a one or more diagnosis. My Symptoms are: constant feeling of sickness/constantly ill, sleeping for up to 16 hours a day and still feeling exhausted, nose bleeds i never had them but had 6 or 7 in the past 3 months, pain in my joints and muscles- random bruising in places i wouldn't normally find bruises (top of my foot and under lip), hot flashes, im constantly waking up feeling hot in the night- randomly heavier menstral cyles, ive had a constantly for 2 years and its alot heavier now- decrease in my appetite 

Being my 16 year old self i dont eat well at all, nor do i exercise frequently. And my parents always overlook how im feeling and think im faking to get out of having to attend school. Should I be worried? Should I seek medicale attention from a doctor? What could this be be? Help please.... :)

Hello from your words they sound like sighn and symptoms of pregnancy but you haven't stated anywhere that your gender and whether you have had sex with any partner. Psychologically as a psychologist you have also mentioned signs that shows fatigue therefore you need to for check since this sign that you ahve mentioned can lead to Depression. it will be therapeutic for you to share this with a specialist. to help test your blood to see any infection or a psychiatrist to test whether you have some areas of unresolved issues that is draining your Mental state. Thank you.

Hello gymnasticssoccer,

there is some chance that you have iron deficiency  anemia. This type of anemia is caused by the lack of iron in your body, and we need iron because it's vital part of red blood cells that binds oxygen in the blood, making it possible for oxygen to reach every corner of your body. Iron deficiency anemia is common by people your age, mainly because of the diet that is probably lacking iron rich foods such as spinach, read meat, chicken liver... etc.

It takes a very simple blood test to determine if diagnosis is correct and besides including the mentioned food items in your diet, depending on how severe your anemia is, you might also need to take prescription iron supplement,

Wish you all the best,

Nicole

That's what my mom thought i had because she is anaemic and it is so common, so i uped the amount of iron in my diet and started taking iron vitamins. I eat lots of red meat, nuts, beans, spinach, salad, and things that have a lot of iron in them. I am taking more than my daily dose of it a day. It has been a week and it has done nothing for me. If still as tired as i normally am, im still finding bruises everywhere on my body. Do you think i could be anything else?

I am a 16 year old girl who has never had sex before, im not pregnant. And i dont think im depressed at all because im usually really happy. I never think im useless, worthless, or think about suicide. Any thing else you think it could be?