Hello, I am 47 years old and I have been trying to deal with my stress problems for the past several years but it seemed there is no help for me. Especially when the menopause came! But then a friend of mine suggested me to try some different approach so I tried Mindfulness mediation. And it worked, really worked! So, if you have any childhood psyche problems that are not solved yet Mindfulness mediation will guide you through the past issues and help you deal with those.

Well, I admit there are many alternative methods of healing today, but I cannot be certain that each of those is doing a good job. And sometimes, even though the method itself is adequate, the poor understanding of it by the side of the specialists can only make the things worse. It is a good thing that you have found an effective and interesting way to deal with your problems.