I had a medical abortion 18 days ago and am wondering if I could be pregnant again. I didn't want to have the abortion, but my boyfriend said he wouldn't have the baby and I didn't have anywhere to go. I was on birth control, but somehow it still happened. I told him I didn't want to go on the pill again for a few months to let my cycle get back to normal, but he wouldn't use condoms (well, he assured me I couldn't get pregnant again for another month). I know I shouldn't have, but we had sex again after that using the pull-out method; we started having sex about a week after the abortion up until the 18th of December (only a few times). The soreness in my breasts had gone away, but has now returned. In addition, I have been feeling extremely tired with mild cramps and headaches. I was just wondering what the possibility is that I could be pregnant again, even if he didn't ejaculate inside of me (I know about pre-cum, I'm just not sure how effective it is). I'd really apprecate a response; if I am pregnant again, I'd keep it...there's no way I could go through an abortion again emotionally. Thanks a lot.

Yes, there is definantly a good possibility you could be pregnant again...
You are extremely fertile after having an abortion. They tell you not to have sex for 3mo or so after the abortion to let your body heal, but also if you aren't using protection, it's very likely to get pregnant again...

A note regarding the previous response:

I just had an abortion (at 8 weeks) and they said to wait 2-3 weeks to have sex, not three months.

Take a test to find out and if you are, start taking prenatal vitamins! If you are pregnant, I hope you are able to find the courage to not have an abortion. If you are unable to care for the child, there are lots of couples out there that want nothing but a little baby. That life inside you is a person - sex, eye colour, hair colour, genetic factors are already determined! I have two children - they are both so different from each other - this proves that each baby is meant to be the person that they are. For the child that you lost - he or she is with the Lord now, but you shouldn't be making that decision. I don't mean to sound harsh - I'm sure you feel this.

Having a baby is hard. But, it is something you NEVER will regret. It's so worth it.

If you are not pregnant, you need to stand up for yourself with your boyfriend. If he loves you, he will respect you - and that means protection when you ask for it. If you are not comfortable with something, he needs to understand that.

I wish you the best of luck with everything.