I'm 26 year going to be married soon. I recently pulled my foreskin back for the first time and found the tip to be extra sensitive. Also I was unable to put condom due to sensitivity.also when my penis was not hard, my skin couldn't cover entire glans and it's paining also when anything touches the tip.

The tip of the penis is usually quite sensitive; if this is the first time that it has ever been exposed from the foreskin, it is likely to be especially sensitive and may continue to be so for some time.  If it is painfully sensitive, you may want to see a urologist.  Otherwise, give it a little time and see if the sensitivity returns to normal.  Using a top notch penis nutrient cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) can help to keep the penis healthy; look for one with vitamin A, as that can also help reduce penis odor. Good luck!

The foreskin protects the head of the penis and keeps it moist and sensitive. If it hurts, don't touch it. Keep your foreskin forward to protect the head. It will probably get less tender later.

It is normal for the glans to be sensitive because your foreskin has been protecting it for your whole life.

I don't think anything is wrong with your penis. It sounds normal to me. The head is supposed to be sensitive. The foreskin is put there to protect the head and keep it sensitive.

There is no reason for you to touch the head so just don't touch it. Pull your foreskin forward to cover the head to protect it and you should be fine.

Masturbation works best if you keep the foreskin forward where it covers and protects the head.

You do not have to retract your foreskin to receive oral. The foreskin is filled with nerves and loves to be sucked. Just tell your girlfriend to not pull back your foreskin and keep it forward and suck on the foreskin.