I recently became sexually active (oh yah!) and am having a problem. I'm uncircumcised and have been dealing with the usual glans sensitivity problem since I rarely retracted by foreskin growing up. However, now after sex, and even after a couple of days, my foreskin doesn't completely cover my glans. I don't think this is paraphimosis because I can pull the foreskin over the glans without any problems. But when I let go of the foreskin, it retracts back, leaving just a very small portion of the glans exposed. I'm hoping that exposure will reduce the sensitivity of the glans over the long run, but I'm wondering if this foreskin things is an issue. Thanks!

The foreskin issue you describe is completely normal, and as long as it doesn’t get stuck, you shouldn’t have a problem. If you are worried, you should see a doctor; and using a penis nutrient cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) with vitamins and natural emollients can help keep the skin smooth and elastic. Good luck!

It sounds as though you have a naturally short foreskin that does not completely cover your glans penis. That is not abnormal in adult males.

If you would like a longer foreskin, it can be expanded by stretching in the same way that circumcised males restore their foreskins. Just search for "foreskin restoration" on the Internet and you will get tons of information.