I noticed slightly elevated yellowish spots on genitals. My mom says that those spots are “Fordyce spots” and that I should be worried. I am only 18 and I got a new girlfriend and I am little embarrassed now. We didn’t have sex for two weeks. I noticed that she is using Accutane for her problem with acne. So I was thinking to start using Accutane to remove this terrible Fordyce spots. Any advice?

You know that Fordyce spots are sebaceous gland with out hair follicles. They are present in 90%of adults. Don’t worry they are harmless whether on the lips or the genitals. It is acne and it is not infection and they don’t require any treatment. Accutane is a very powerful drug used in treatment for acne. That means that you shouldn’t use it for Fordyce spots. I am sure that your girlfriend want mind that you have Fordyce spots and you can continue practicing sex.

what can you do about these spots?

i think i have this condition.
but can they appear on the testicles as well?