Hello! I am 22 year-old female and I have noticed something very strange on my upper lip. A huge number of these white little spots. I actually noticed them months ago but they weren’t so visible. After this cold I had been through the number of spots got bigger. I don’t feel any discomfort but I would still like to know what they are. Thx

I think you have Fordyce spots. I also have them and I discovered them accidentally when I was looking online for something my boyfriend had on his shaft. I would never tell that was actually the same thing. Anyway, these Fordyce spots are harmless, they are sebaceous glands. YOU shouldn’t squeeze them or anything, just leave them alone. If they become annoyance to you, I think there is some sort of laser treatment but I don’t know how effective it is.

ima 16 year old female(virgin)and hav found a few white spots on my pubic bone area under the hair, nowhere near the actual vagina or opening...they are painful and came up over nite!i have thrush but hav been using vagisil...i am too shy to go to my GP but these white spots hurt and i dont know what to do,how do i get rid of them...can any body help?x