I am 15 years old I have red spots on my face. At the beginning, I have noticed only few, but now I have feeling it covers all my face, especially forehead and cheeks. I was thinking it is because of puberty, but I saw women of 30 years with the same problem. Can you tell me more about this problem, called acne? I want to understand why people get it and which is appropriate way to treat this condition?

Acne is noticed as spots that cover different parts of body, face is the most commonly affected area. That is very common skin disorder that most young people get in puberty, but that is not rule. As you said, older people could have it too, according to cause for this annoying spots. These spots called acne are caused by inflammation of small oil glands that surrounds hairs on the face. Because why someone get these red spots on his face is the production of male sex hormones increases during puberty. This happens to both sexes and can stimulate the sebaceous glands to produce more sebum. The increased production of sebum makes the openings of the sebaceous glands narrower, and this prevents the sebum from getting out. The first symptoms are small, tender, red spots you reported, that later turn into pimples containing degraded fatty acids. Good advice I have to say is to wash your face twice a day with a mild cleanser. Make sure you wash your skin whenever it becomes sweaty and do not scrub your face as this will only make your acne worse.

the products you can use on acne are called zenmed search for acne products with the label zenmed on it. that is all I've found out hope it work out goodokokay.