So yesterday in the shower I was able to pull my foreskin penis down to see the head of my penis. This my first time in 17 years. I'm 17 years old btw. But when I pulled down I saw yellow dried stuff. I googled this and its called smegma. I'm uncircumcised and my foreskin is tight so i didnt know I had the clean my head(inside). I cleaned and removed the smegma. Some smegma were hard to get off so I used a q tip. My penis head was so sensitive so I had to rinse off little by little. I eventually cleaned out the smegma. Im scared because all this years i had this smegma stuck inside. Is there more smegma deeper? Was it too late to clean this out, im scared. After cleaning it was hard to pull foreskin forward I freaked but i eventually put skin back in place. Ive heard that smegma causes cancer. Im very afraid of penile cancer. I can't sleep because of this fear :(

Hi Ayden,

Smegma is normal.  Don't worry about that causing penile cancer the odds are really low.

It is NORMAL for your penis to be very sensitive at first when you pll your foreskin down.  The nerves have been protected and aren't used to being touched.  You WILL get used to it in time.

Keep pulling it down and stretching it!!!  Your foreskin should freely move up and down while erect.

Hope it helps.

I had a lot of it so i had to clean it out. Thank very much for replying I was really stressed out about it, is it bad that i cleaned all of it out?

As Dan said, it all sounds normal. Just keep washing it and stretching it as often as you can and it will get looser. Don't worry about it getting stuck back there that won't hurt anything either. Mine used to get stuck back after I masturbated at night and I just left it like that and went to sleep. It was usually back in place it the morning but even when it wasn't it was sort of a treat because it was dry and not hardly sensitive at all.

My mother told me that when the doctor asked her if she wanted me cut she said NO! Then he told her she would have to peel it back and wash under it every time she gave me a bath, and she did until she made me do it myself. I never knew about some guys foreskin being stuck to the glans until they are about 16 until I read it here when I was about 70. When we were kids I never met another guy who couldn't pull his back either. I don't know if the doctors used to free them up back then if the mother decided not to have it cut off and it's too late to ask my mother now.

Like two days ago I pulled back my foreskin almost at the end of the head for the first time and I saw all that yellow stuff or smegma and I started to panic because i havent clean in the inside for many years because of my foreskin being tight eventually I cleaned it all.