For the uncircumsised man, does foreskin have to retract during sex? and does it only have to retract during ejeculation, or does it get forced open at the start of intercourse? does anyone here have a happy sex life without the foreskin retracting? thanks a lot

Foreskin will retract when entering vagina and during movements and throbbing, so if you do have problems with foreskin you better sort them out before starting with sex. Masturbation is easy because you can always maneuver but an intercourse is something else. You can never anticipate what will happen or how your girl will move.

You are dead man if you try to enter anally because anal hole is really tight and it will hurt like crazy.

Have you seen a doctor about your problem?

thanks for the response. My problem is that I have recently had a frenuloplasty (cos of a tight foreskin), and although there are no foreskin problems nemore, the penis is very sensitive when the foreskin is retracted, and I know it will hurt like hell when the unprotected head rubs against nething. Is this just a question of getting used to it? Should I be regularly retracted the foreskin and rubbing the head? or should I just go for it? Any help is much appreciated.

If the head of the penis was constantly under the foreskin before your minor surgery, I would say that it is possible that is now just being way too sensitive to any outer stimuli. It is quite possible that it needs some time to either thickens a little bit (as it happens after circumcision) or time to get used to this.
I don’t think that you should be rubbing your penis against things if this hurts a lot. If you are masturbating, use the lubrication and touch the head only with your hands if that doesn’t hurt. Make sure you use water-based lubrication as this won’t cause any reactions if your head is overly sensitive.

Exactly. Gradual prolonged retraction will eventual cure the hypersensitivity. Taken to its ultimate, such as with permanent retraction, it can become not only comfortable but even preferable.

If it doesn't retract, can you even get enough feeling to maintain an erection? I can't imagine trying to have sex wearing a glove on my penis.

im a young male, and im not circumsized and i jus wanted to know would it hurt for me to have sex, considering the fact that im not circumsized

That's an interesting question. Can the uncircumcised ever have a sex life? As said before, if the foreskin won't retract, you won't have much of a sex life.

ok so ive been reading and basically does sum it up for me that i do need to go see a doctor and get fixed because mine foreskin doesnt retract and i do lose erection and cant finish at all. so it seems i need to get fixed to have a sex life right?

so ive been reading and it seems i need to get fixed to have a sex life because i do lose my erection, and i cant finish at all. so either i keep my foreskin and learn to retract or i get fixed...correct?

i am 13 and i had sex at 12 (i wore a condom) and i am uncircumcised will that affect me

how far back do you guys pull the foreskin back when you masturbait? do yous pull it back over the head or what? i dont and i can still kee an erection for ages, i dont pull it back really too far

You got it.

when i masturbate am i supposed to retract the foreskin? Oo ive never tried retracting it fully when i have an erection and im worried that i damage my penis or something :-P please help... :$

I have foreskin and I am currently 18 years old. I wish to get it removed but I do have the keloid gene. Im concerned that a keloid will develop on my penis if i do get it removed. I had a keloid develop on my right ear and it grew about 3 inches. It was removed and is unnoticeable now but im very worried about developing a keloid on my penis. What should I do?