I' m a male 25 years old. I have not been circumsised & there fore have a lot of foresking. recently, i was masturabting in the shower & I got a bit adventurous that for the 1st time I yanked a little more of my foresking down & I saw a swollen'red' bulge. I did reach 'orgasm'', however for the last couple of days the tip of the urethra is still emerging out, where usually the skin of my foreskin would enclose it. Thus, being too sensitive, whenever I wear underear,etc, the exposed tip would make me feel uncomfortable,when it touches the material. Whe I urinate, it does not burn etc...

I htought of resting for a few days .Should I visit a doctore,pronto? Have I done extensive damage to my penis? Please advise...thanks...

Same experience, Dude...I’m M,29 years old. I have a lot of foreskin around my penis,as I’m not circumcised.. Recently, while masturbating, too, I decided to yank a bit more of the foreskin to check out the emergence of the tip.As it was stiff, I decided to yank the sking a bit more down & I saw the tip of the penis pink/red in colure ,emerging like a bulb. I did’cum’..however,during retraction, the urethra/ tip of the penis, did not recede fully,;wherein ,my foreskin would envelope it. Fo the last couple of day, the tip is emerging & since it is very sensitive, I feel uncomfortable when it touches the material of the underwear that I wear.

Can someone also please offer me a solution,as to how I can have this retracted & avoid this painful situation? Have I done extensive damage to my penis?

its possible that u have tight foreskin so it does not move as freely .....if not...maybe the foreskin is stuck under the ridge of the head....if this is the case try to pull it back up

when ur not erect..pull the foreskin all the way back (down) and make sure none of it is stuck under the head....if this is painful, do it in a warm bath

M, 15.

My foreskin has never enveloped the tip of my penis, even when flaccid.

Its not nearly as sensitive as my brothers`s and I never thought much of it.

I also have a rather large penis, so I figured I just didn`t have enough foreskin to cover it all.

I had the same experience, did you ever discover what the red bulge was?