I have to say that I am bit worried about myself. The head of my penis is really sensitive. I am not circumcised and the foreskin is tight. I have also noticed that I feel pain during intercourse. Is it possible that my tight foreskin is making my glans sensitive?

Normally, the foreskin separates from the head of the penis or glans during infancy. However, in some children it may take longer. If the foreskin is very tight and unable to retract it may cause discomfort during intercourse. This condition is called phimosis. In many men, the foreskin will gradually stretch until it will comfortably retract. Sensitivity of the exposed glans under these circumstances is common. The reason for this is that the body is adjusting over time. There are some things that can help you, like gentle retraction of the foreskin regularly when you are in the bath or shower. This will encourage the natural process. In most cases, this helps and the condition improves. However, if this strategy fails, you need to seek advice from your doctor about adult circumcision because that might be the only solution to your problem.

I think that nothing’s wrong. Join the club. Sensitive penis head is very usual feeling. My friend gave me an advice once so I’ll tell it to you. You should walk around with exposed head of your penis in your underwear and the rubbing on the material will desensitize it.

hi im 15 im unsircumsized and my foreskin does't pull back farther than the minimum topof the head and i saw a little red cord connecting the head and the foreskin what is it??
and another question what happed if i pull my foreskin all the way back im afraid it will hurt what do u think?

WARRNING it will HURT and bleed if you do it to quickly. before you masterbate or shower each day gently roll the foreskin down the head as far as you can with out to much pain. that cord will eventually go away and you will be able to retract all the way. Im not sure what the name of the cord is but it is suposed to be there.
in response to the snensitive head thing, the head of the penis is the most snsitive part of hte body- fact.

That "little red cord" is called a frenulum and most men have it, unless you are circumsized and other reasons.

That's the cord that prevents your foreskin to retract. In this case you have to get yours cut off like mine. once the penis head reveals, the penis head will gradually go away.

how do i get rid of my frenulum at home??? is there any way????

please help me

LET ME BE VERY CLEAR... NO... DO NOT ATTEMPT TO REMOVE OR SURGICALLY ALTER your frenulum at home.. there are more nerve endings in your frenulum than any other part of your penis.. it will hurt a LOT!!! please consult a urologist before you think that surgery is the answer. a simple steroid cream should do the trick.

Mine just tore all by itself, right after I got married and began having unprotected sex every night. I no longer have anything that resembles a frenulum and my foreskin retracts so the tip goes all the way down to the base, comfortably.

It tore several times during the first few months. The first time, the ends healed back together and it was the same length as before. After that, when it tore I wrapped it so the ends couldn't fuse back together and it became longer each time.

I'm sure there will be some who want to scare you about how much pain they think there will be, but I don't remember any serious pain. No more than you might expect from any small cut and it healed very quickly each time

Hey please i need someones help my girlfriend wants sex i am only 15, and a virgin, but i am scared about my penis tip as it is really sensitive. i can pull the foreskin back over the head no problem its just when something touches my head the pain is unbairable, But would a condom prevent this during inter course please help :-(

Why don't you wait until you have sex to see if it's a problem?
I bet you won't even notice it after you're inside.

i get the same thing, when flacid, i can get my foreskin all the way back, but if anything touches the head, it's really sore. Is there anything i can do to toughen up the skin a bit? also, when erect, i can't get my foreskin down and it's quite painful when it does get pulled. I was a little bit frigid with my last girlfriend when she tried to be a bit more intimate cause i'm really worried that there'd be pain, it's really emabarrasing

The only way to desensitize it is by making it get used to being touched. Here's what I did.

I pulled my foreskin back as far as it would go and cleaned the whole thing with rubbing alcohol on a cotton ball. When it dried I took a piece of soft flannel and holding the foreskin back tightly, caressed it gently for as long as I could stand it. Be sure to get under the rim at the base of the head. I did that as often as I could, which was quite often because it felt so good that it usually resulted in masturbation. Eventually I didn't need the flannel and I just used my fingers.

You can stretch the opening at the tip by inserting fingers and stretching the opening. I did that while in the shower because the warm water softens it and makes it easier. Hold it as long as you can but for at least several minutes each time.

All of this can be much more fun if your girlfriend wants to help you.

The stretching does work and you will get to where you can touch the head without any discomfort. The more you do it, the sooner you get there.

Hi. I'm a 12 year old male, uncircumcised, and my penis foreskin retracts easily with little pain. But the problem is, whenever i touch the head, it hurts so bad that I feel like i'm going to bleed ( but I dont. )
How do I get arid of this, without seeing a doctor, or using oil?
I've seen most boys in my school with penis heads out, just hanging , and it doesn't hurt them to touch it.
And it amazes me how they masturbate with such pain! I need help, thank you.