i have a problem with my foresking, i was never really a problem before but, becomeing for sexualy active, my foresking hurts like hell to pull it over my glands, but it can be done, but now the tip of my foreskin is hard and it tares and bleeds, it normally takes a day to heal but it has gotten worse to the point as soon as a pull it over my erect penis it tares

I have the same problem when i wank i get little cuts at the tip of my foreskin im really worried

those will heal, just be a bit careful in the mean time.

What do you recommend doing to help them heal? What do you mean by being a bit careful? Would you be able to masturbate or even have sex in the meantime? Let me know okay?

that happens to me also alot...what you need to do (which may seem really hard lol) is not have any type of sexual intercourse. dont pull the foreskin back unless u need to wash it. and when u do, do it gently. before you know it, it will be gone. hope my info helps.! gd luck

That's pretty much what I thought you'd have to do but I wasn't sure if there was another tip or trick or soemthing. Thanks for the help!!