Hey. So, I've decided to just put down everything I can think of here, as I'm having a bit of bother and I thingk I have a number of related issues. I'm nearly 18, have a 6.1 inch penis when erect, and am not circumcised. So, for basically as log as I can remember, I've never been able to really pull the foreskin of my penis fully over my head without some trouble. When I masturbate, which is a times a few week, I'm often pulling the forskin back maybe 70% of the way - so, only around 70 or 80% of the head is showing. It's been normal for me, and I've always still been able to have great pleasure, orgasms and produce sperm. Basically, it's all been fine, but I obviously notice in porn and such that foreskins are often able to retract quite a deal and go well past the head. Now, I CAN pull the forskin over the head, though I often need to get rather wet (pre cum) and it's quite a tender process (certainly none of this yanking you see in porn). The problem is - I don't want to do that, as it's not pleasurable. Even when hard, it is uncomfortable to touch my penis head as it is sensitive, so gives very little pleasure. So, I think my foreskin is tight, but it's not as if I'm totally unable to retract - it's just not a nice feeling. This ties in with the second issue. When not erect, my forskin just about goes over my penis head. It's not like there's a huge amount of forskin surplus at the end, but very rarely is my penis head exposed, except when, say, it's cold or something and it might show just about my pee-hole. As such, my penis head is sensitive - a common issue. When not erect,'I can pretty easily pull my foreskin way back over the head and revealing that little crevice where the head ends - however, often here I can pretty clearly see veins and stuff, and I'm pretty queesy, so I tend not to do it much. This leads on te issue 3. Due to my head being uncomfortable to touch and the whole vein stuff, when it comes to cleaning White stuff off my penis head, it often only really get 50% of it - just the stuff halfway up the head. The sigma (spelling?) that is at the 'back of the head' (is the base, the largest part furthest underneath the foreskin where it sort of gets a goosebump-like texture) has therefore been there a while, and when I try to clean that off by running warm water over my exposed head and gently wiping or rubbing or whatever, it hurts like hell. Very uncomfortable, due to the extreme sensitivity. This part of my penis is very unclean, and te crevice I meantioned earlier is full of white c**p. I want to change this. Basically, I'd like to confirm that this is the best way to do things; I start taking a bath a night (I take a shower every morning, but there's not enough water to do penis cleaning) and exposing my penis head in warm water. Then, I try gently to see if I can get any White c**p off, though bearing in mind my severe sensitivity, it'll be hard and I won't be using any soap or alcohol buds. I keep doing that for a month or more, and the end result should be my foreskin retracting more easily, a less sensitive penis head (so I can expose the head during masturbation and it feeling pleasurable like it should) and thus a cleaner penis, right? Should I retract in the bath while erect or flaccid? Should I use any lotion or something? How long should it take to see proper results? Should everyone's foreskin be able to go right over their heads quickly and painlessly, or is that whole 'yanking' stuff only for the porn stars? I mean, after I do this bath stuff, I'm hoping it retracts a bit faster and with less need for lube/wetness, but I'm not expecting to just be able to yank it right back straight away. Thanks for reading that, please leave comments and techniques, and confirm if I'm right!

First of all you are not the guy in the porn so forget what he can do.

It sounds like you're doing fine at cleaning it and getting the foreskin back. Just keep on pulling it back as far as you can and try to get it back a little more each time. You don't have to be able to pull it back easily to survive in life, it's just more fun and more pleasurable if you can. So if you want to, keep working at it.

I stretched the opening in mine by inserting the little finger of each hand while in tthe shower and stretching the opening. It takes months to get it really loose. I progressed to larger fingers and then more of them until I was able to get four fingers inside. At that point my foreskin went back easily without any pain until it was restricted by my frenulum. Eventually that tore several times during sex until it was no longer a problem.

My head was severely sensitive too and eventually I got tired of that and desensitized it. But doing that is uncomfortable at first because it IS sensitive so you have to want to do it. I can tell you that being able to caress and manipulate the bare head with my fingers during masturbation is very pleasurable and in my opinion it was well worth it. When I did that, pulling back my foreskin was no longer a problem, my foreskin had been stretched for quite some time and I could easily pull it all the way back so the inner skin was stretched completely down tthe shaft. Probably like you have seen in porn.

To desensitize it I pulled it all the way back and cleaned the whole thing with cotton soaked in rubbing alcohol. The alcohol feels cold at first, then it feels hot and tingles but it doesn't hurt or harm anything. Letting the alcohol dry so that everything was smooth and I could slide my fingers over it without sticking to it. You have to touch every bit of it and keep doing that to finally desensitize it. It's not really bad at all. You have control over what your fingers are doing so only do as much as you can stand. Soon it will not be as sensitive and you will want to do it more often because it gets you really turned on and you will masturbate while doing it. I began to masturbate by rubbing the bare head while it was dry and I have never gone back to sliding my foreskin up and down or using any kind of lube. Dry feels too good to want to give it up. Pulling the foreskin tightly back while doing it adds a lot to the pleasure. The inner side of the foreskin is loaded with stretch sensitive nerves that give you great pleasure as it is stretched.

So just have fun doing it. It's yours to enjoy.

I have the same problem. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Basically, my foreskin doesn't retract fully when I am erect. Two reasons for this, my foreskin is very tight and the head of my penis under my foreskin is very sensitive. Is there any conventional method of remedying this problem without going to the doctor? And that won't take so long. I can masterbate fine, when i masterbate i don't go anywhere near the head of my penis, i just work up and down the shaft. That's fine and all but I am worried about the problems i am going to face when I have sex. Please all tips help is appreciated.

The white stuff is called smegma. It is normal.

Smegma is a natural, normal, harmless, and healthy substance. It is a mixture of exfoliated skin and skin oils. Smegma collects under the foreskin. It is normally white in color.

It can get irritating if it stays for a long time without being washed away, so it is good practice to wash under the foreskin periodically.

Accumulated smegma may get hardened and difficult to remove if it stays a longtime such as under a foreskin that is not retracted. Olive oil has been recommended for softening and removing hardened smegma.

It is really easy to clean out your foreskin without retracting it. Here are two ways:

1. Urine is a sterile substance when it leaves the body so it is an excellent washing agent. Pinch the tip of your foreskin shut when you pee. Let the urine fill up your foreskin. You will see your foreskin balloon because of the urine inside. Then release the tip and all of the urine inside your foreskin will come gushing out and clean out whatever is inside. This is best done in the shower as it tends to be messy.

2. Get a rubber bulb ear syringe from a drug store, pharmacy, or chemist’s shop. These are designed to squirt warm water into ear canals to clean them out. They also work great for cleaning out foreskins. Fill the ear syringe with warm (not hot) water and then insert the tip of the syringe into your foreskin. Then squeeze the bulb and a jet of warm water will squirt into your foreskin and clean out whatever is inside.

If you want a foreskin that is easily retractable you will need to do some stretching to make the tip of the foreskin wider.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and let mitosis do its work.

This rocks for two reasons. one being I thought I was the only freaking guy who had this happen to him and we have the same size noodle LMAO. I'm 16, I'm in a the exact same situation and I have no bloody idea how to remedy it. I have a sex obsessed girlfriend who is very rookie and every time we go to do it, I can't even maintain an erection to finish because it hurts THAT MUCH. We've been going out for a month now and I still haven't told her why it keeps happening, I didn't really understand myself. I'm beginning to panic because I can't pleasure her for long enough or is good for her self esteem. If you found the solution to your problem, please share! Much appreciated

Hi Guest:

Put on a condom to protect the head or use some personal lubricant.

Hi I think am fine while masturbating but head of my penis is so sensitive What to do????

You are blessed with a protective, highly-innervated, erogenous foreskin. Many unforeskinned guys would envy your foreskin. You display great wisdom in wanting to avoid circumcision,

You should thank your parents for protecting your physical integrity. Because of your physical integrity you will be able to have sex the way nature intended it.

It is normal for the glans to be sensitive because your foreskin has been protecting it for your whole life.

The foreskin is there to protect the head of the penis and keep it moist and sensitive. If it hurts, don't touch it. Keep your foreskin forward to protect the head. It will probably get less tender later.

I don't think anything is wrong with your penis. It sounds normal to me. The head is supposed to be sensitive.

There is no reason for you to touch the head so just don't touch it. Pull your foreskin forward to cover the head to protect it and you should be fine.

Masturbation works best if you keep the foreskin forward where it covers and protects the head. The sensitivity makes masturbation feel great.

You do not have to retract your foreskin to receive oral. The foreskin is filled with nerves and loves to be sucked. Just tell your girlfriend to not pull back your foreskin and keep it forward and suck on the foreskin.

Make sure that your partner is well lubricated when you have sex. You have the option to wear a condom for protection.

i unfortunately have the same problem as a 12 yr old

Hi there
I gotta know about sometimes I'm having wet dream I don't know why sometimes and also my penis head sensitive though when my penis is eract it's getting bend down I'm mean head down. I don't know why , please let me know .

Ok so I have the same problem, my head is way too sensitive to even touch with a wet finger and my foreskin goes over my penis even when erect and I can pull it back but it's really difficult and painful when erect, I have no trouble when not erect but of course I can't touch the head, any way I could resolve this? I'd rather not see a doctor

Your foreskin will go where it wants to naturally, there's not much you can do about that. The only way to reduce the sensitivity is to begin touching it. After drying it so the cloth wouldn't stick I used a piece of very soft flannel cloth at first. Just pulling it lightly over the glans eventually using my finger to apply a little more pressure, then went to my fingers without the cloth. It takes time and the more often you do that the sooner you get results. It's well worth the effort though. As mine became less sensitive it became more fun and pleasure. Soon I was dry rubbing my dry bare penis to masturbate and never wanted to do it any other way. So just DO IT. You won't regret it.

I have same size toooo, except I'm 13