hello people I am 15 years old.
I've searched and searched for this problem. I have NEVER had any problems besides one, pretty much my whole life.
My foreskin has fused. There is a TINY overhang (like normal) but when i peel it back, it just covers my head, kind of like a condom.
There is a small hole (not my urethra) this is where my foreskin has FUSED. Any suggestions? Its not going to peel back so don't recommend that :-P It's weird because I've never had any infection problems or any bad smells..It's almost like its normal..Please tell me your advice on how i should "tear" (im not going to but just what is recommended) the tissue.
Let me explain farther in case there is any confusion.
Penis: ==== (fine)
head: 0>
Foreskin doesnt do this and is GROWN together head: 0)
This is what it looks like, to my best text skills..lawl
===( - )
let me clarify the foreskin goes back, just it COVERS my head . What should i do :-P Im just curious, because my girlfriend was like WTF lol..
embarrassing :-P

theres nothing you can do but stretch it slowly
roll it back as far as you can then go a bit further and hold it for a bit
soaking in warm water will make the skin move easier

just do this daily and eventually you will see results

the other option of course is surgery

you dont understand i CANT pull it back the tissue has grown together. Thats not an option :-P

when a baby is born, the tissue is connected...theres a possibility it could seperate

if not, see a doctor..there are various minor surgical proceedure that can do many things to help you

Ok still no1 is understanding, it GREW as in it could pull back earlier in my childhood as i remember, and i guess over the years, it changed any suggestions on what i should do :-P

I had the exact same problem. Saw a urologist and it turns out i had to get a circumcision. I had an extreme case of it and if i hadn't had it done, it could have become malignant. Get it done as soon as you can. There's, unfortunately, no other option.

All the best.

Im 15 and i think i have the same problem. When i retract. my foreskin only goes past my "head"... is this bad? It also hurts a little to do so.

Also, is it necessary to retract foreskin when urinating? How do we clean the glans part under the foreskin? With warm h20? Soap?

Thanks!

hiya
this isnt uncommon. the foreskin naturally detaches from the glands and can take a long time to complete. it is usually done before 10 but can take until you are 18 to be complete.