I have one delicate problem and I would like to get any advice on this mater, because I’m really hopeless.
Since I was a child, I have noticed that the skin on penis I very big, and it covers pretty much all my penis.
In my puberty, when I started to masturbate, I had big problems because I couldn’t retract my foreskin over my penis glance and when I try-it was very painful.
Sometimes I succeed in my retraction but then it wont came back over the glance. I don’t have any problems with urination but I'm afraid what could be when I get in situation to sleep with someone.
Will it cause me problems?
What options do I have to relieve my symptoms?

I had phymosis for almost all my life and recently I solved it with a small operation done in local anesthesia.
Foreskin retract is a most common problem of male persons your age and appropriate medical term for your problem is phymosis.
It can be differently treated depending to level of foreskin phymose.
When the phimose level is small, then some local crème and periodical hand massage can help a lot and solve your foreskin problem.
If the phymosis is more expressed then surgery is your only option.
Like I said, this is a very small operation that can be done in local anesthesia and you will be home the same day.
So you know what your next step is. Determine what level of phymosis you have and choose appropriate treatment.

Since you do not have problems with free urination flow, your phimosis/paraphimosis may not be severe. More frequent and prolonged periods of retraction should help stretch it so that it becomes comfortable. This will also do a lot to resolve the hypersensitivity of the penis head beneath it. It needs more exposure in order for you to become accustomed to it.

i m 30 yrs old man just got this problem, earlier from now my p glance was uncovered easily but now the skin became so tight that it is impossible for penis glance to come out and i m having some white spots also at the end of penis. have you any suggestion for it.

im having the same problem only when i stretch my foreskin back to its maximum there is only about a 3 mm opening is there any way to cure this?
BTW im 14 yrs old

Hi everyone,

I had tight fore skinn when I was young.
With pulling slowly up and down along the penis with your hands,the skinn become looser. :-|
You can see the glance of the penis after doing it 2 or 3 months everyday.
try it. :-P
Wish you good luck.
John

I am 14 years old and have not been able to retract my foreskin much. I am worried about it. It doesn't affect my urintaion but i do get some discharge andas Isaid I struggle retracting my foreskin. What should I do?

hi im 15 and i cant pull my foreskin very far back, it only goes halfway down the head of my penis when erect. after readin other posts i fear i may nedd surgery, i am too embarresed to tell my mom so is there anyway i can fix thi problem myselfy .. thanks :-(

ya im 15 and have noticed this problem in me for a couple of years. Pulling back is not a problem when not erect. but when erect it feels like hell. I know of surgery and what not. But i am 15, if it is possible to stretch/massage the tightness away, can you please inform me? I dont want to have to go through the pain and embaressement of having to go to my parents about this. Please info would be accepted with much gratitude.

yeah i got same problem only i've never been able to get foreskin retracted and hurts like hell wen i try. penis head is hypersensitive so having it out in open air is really uncomfortable, that which is out in the air when foreskin is pulled back.

i was considering surgery but do all forms of surgery for it have to circumcision? only having skin abruptly cut off would be agony for hypersensitive penis.

it may be embarressing to talk to parents about it but it probably wont be if u phrase it as a condition such as phimoses rather than saying "uh, my foreskin wont retract" lmao.

not sure about stretching excersises sounds painfull and will expose penis head to air. seems theres no painless solution :-(

See 245 and 252 on previous pages here

im having the sameproblem im 15 nd i cant quite get my fore skin back all the wAY... wot should i do.. i havnt tryed pulling it hard(scared i might tear sumat >_<)...lmao.. ok i juss tied and OUCH !.. theres likea peace of skin tissue(dunno wot it is..) uderneath on my bellend... like attached 2 my foreskin and my bllend.. which i cant pull back becuse that is preventing it.. is that suppost 2 be there..>>>????. can i cut it off? slowly day by day.. orsretching day by day... please help me im sh**ting it..i dnt no how 2 tell my girlfriend eather.. >??? she will proberly laugh...

i am 17. when i try to pull my foreskin over the gland it won't even go. if i keep on doing it, it tears and starts bleeding. i would feel weird telling any of my parents about it.

Hi, I have benn concidering circumsision latey because being uncircumcised is areal pain. It looks like the reason I can't pull my skin back is because their is a vein attaching the forskin to my penus. Is this normal???

This may help, im 15, began masturbating at 13, do it most days, sometimes twice, at first i couldnt retract my foreskin back without pain, but now i can peal it right back with no trouble and it will stay there, but not for long,