Okay, i am under the impression that when one with an uncircumcised penis gets an erection, their skin is supposed to come back and stay back. i have no problem retracting fully, or returning to original position, but it will not stay retracted during an erection. am i supposed to leave the skin over the head during sex? or keep pulling it back whenever it pops back over? i am worried that perhaps i may have too much foreskin.

Celebrity
Hi there! Have you already had sex or are you just wondering what you should do when this would happen.

Tell me, have you experienced any discomfort when retracting the foreskin?
Instead of too much foreskin, you should consider frenulum breve. Frenulum is a small fold of tissue on the underside of the penis that connects the shaft to the head.

In a condition called frenulum breve, the foreskin slides forward over the glans (head) when in erection. This is why I asked if you already had sex.
In frenulun breve, the frenulum is too short. During sex, frenulum gets too tight and causes pain and discomfort and can even burst and bleed. Then it takes some time for the frenulum to heal.

So, while during erection the foreskin goes forward, during masturbation, sex and ejaculation it goes backward and may tighten the frenulum. You may have not noticed this during masturbation, because you can manually control the erection and avoid pain by keeping the foreskin in a forward position.
I’ve been reading that some guys even have troubles during masturbation and that their penises get bruised and sore.

dont worry about it

just let it do its thing i useually pull mine back becuse once it goes in it pulls back dont worry pull it back and go to town.I dont think the forskin stays covering tyhe head dureing sex does it

hmm, i'm confused about wheather the foreskin is meant be cover your head or not, when i'm not erect, my foreskin comletely covers my head, but when i'm erect, it only covers about half or abit more, is this normal?

mine i can pull back and to normal position but when im "hard" it stays covered

HI im 16 and i can pull my foreskin over the glands when flacid, but when erect it stays over the glands. Their is no pain and I can urinate easily. Just wondering if i can still have full sex with the foresin over the glands.

Thanks in advance

When i get an erection my foreskin stays covered but i usually pull it back ! is this good idea?

Yeah I have the same problem also, can anyone answer?

I'm 15, and have the same problem.

I've read that the foreskin might not become completely loose 'til the very end of puberty, but saying as i can pull it back when flacid, I doubt this has anything to do with it.

Anyone, older men in particular that have gone through this already, have any ideas/opinions/suggestions?

Some good thoughts here, but one thing not getting enough focus. I hear a lot of talk about loose foreskins having a "gliding action" that's supposed to be something good. Screwing myself inside my own foreskin, while my unstimulated partner falls asleep from boredom, is not my idea of something good.
I've even heard of guys that had to constantly hold their skins back during intercourse, or have their partners do it for them, in order for them to get enough feeling and stimulation during sex.
To me, this describes a foreskin that is getting in the way of sex, not helping it.

hi, i have just recently disocerd this problem to, i used to be able to pull my foreskin over my head easly even when errect, but no all of a sudden its really hard to pull over and it wont go over my head when im erect, i sued to wank alot 5 times week but now ive stop because of this problm im only 15 and my penis hard is 6 and 1/5 inch hard, can any one tell me my problem or how to fix it?

when erect is the foreksin ment to go over the head by its self?

also ive had other problems at the same time, i ahve had dry skin on my penis shaft and a pimple thing? i havnt been sexual active either/

I had the same problem but once i had sex it was fine. Nothing unusual i don't think so don't stress. The foreskin will do its thing when your having sex.

I´m in my mid-50s and my penis has always remained completely covered when I´m erect. I can retract the foreskin completely when limp (though even then not too easily) so hygiene has never been a problem.
I realise I´m very much in the minority, but what does that matter? It´s never been an embarrassment to me, and none of my 30 lovers has ever said anything detrimental. Indeed I´ve always believed myself lucky to have the option of two different possible "appearances". I should point out to anybody who may be similarly built that sex has always been a wonderful experience, and may well be all the better in terms of staying power, as the head of my penis is in a sense protected from oversensitivity.

hi im 14 and i can pull my foreskin down a little bit just until it barley goes under the mushroom and i noticed some yellow and white residue under there and it smelled like pee and i tried wiping it away with a piece of tissue but its hard cuz i just sticks to my shaft/mushroom and my foreskin and tip of penis starts to hurt the slightest bit...any advice on how to clean that stuff under there?...by the way i touched the penis to roll the mushroom up (because my forskin was folding up again ) to hold it in place and it started to hurt so i let go and put my foreskin in original place and as i am writing this message it still has that slight slight pain under there and i migt have screwed something up??