Well, I'm 13 and i've always been able to pull back my foreskin for a long time but just the other day my penis started hurting. I went home and saw my foreskin had a little 'crust' or dry skin around it, and the foreskin by the head looked swollen (doesn't feel it though..). Just today though it REALLY hurts to pull back my foreskin...really bad. I can't even pull it back at all. I masturbate regularly but ever since this pain I randomly ejaculate. I can't pull back my foreskin so i'm worried i will soon get smegma, which is obviously something i want to steer clear of. Do I need to worry? Do i have any diseases or anything?? PLEASE HELP...I'M IN ALOT OF PAIN.

Try setting in a warm bath for a while to soak it free.

If you don't get some relief very shortly, you'll want to book an appointment at a medical clinic for an exam.

Good luck.

hello im 15 and my penis hasnt grown since i was 11 and a half idk if its the foreskin stopping it to grow or what if there anyone that know the problem please tell me

Guest, the foreskin will NOT "keep the penis from growing" It grows along with it. Now, the foreskin may be tight, and many guys need to practice stretching it, in warm baths, a little at a time, over several months. However, it can be dealt with.

As for your penis not growing since you were 11, I'm betting that at age 11, that's when you first started paying attention to your penis. And that it has been growing right along.

However, you may find that you do not have pubic hair, and in that case, you haven't hit puberty yet.
If you still do not have darker hair growing around the pubes (scrottum, balls, base of the penis, and especially in the triangle above the penis by the time you are 16, then you should bring this up at your next doctor's visit.

Seriously, if you don't think you're growing fast enough, a doctor's exam is the only way to go to confirm or deny that. We can't make that call over the internet, although we can give some insight.

Have you read about Novoglan ? If not, you really should. It cured me!

Hi Lotrde:

It sounds like you have posthitis, which is an inflammation and possible infection of the foreskin. Ask your parents to take you to a doctor.

Do not worry about smegma. It is normal and healthy