Hi my name is James i am 13 years old, 

and i have a problem with my penis that is starting to worry me. My foreskin does not got past the head and its stuck to the neck. I have tried to pull it apart but it just hurts.when i peel the skin back it just goes to the bottom of the head and its like forged together.

I have never had an infection and when i piss it is fine. I also masturbate daily and it does not hurt either.

i have searched up about this problem and i have not  been able to find anything about this. Any suggestions?

Please help me 

Health Guru

Hi James.

Not quite sure what you mean by your foreskin won't go past the head and is stuck to the neck, so I'm guessing by what your saying is its not attached to the head at all and you can retract it fully back ok, it should be attached on the underside with the frenulum what goes from just behind the urethra entrance to the foreskin and sometimes can be a bit tight when the foreskin is fully retracted causing the glands to be pulled down. The only thing I can think you mean is where the foreskin becomes one with the penis shaft it's self and looks like a fused ring around.

If you could supply more detailed information then we will be able to help you better.

Sorry i didnt quite explain myself but that is exactally what i mean it looks like a fused ring

Health Guru
That's perfectly normal and just how it should be.
Do you have any more questions?