hi i have a friend who is uncircumcised and he has been having sex for a while however his foreskin does not retract when he gets erect is this normal?

i am also uncirc'd and i am the same way. When i am erect the foreskin remains covering the head, it can just be rolled back

I am uncircumcised and had sex for he first time. Is it normal for the skin to stay back?

Okay soo i had sex for the first time..and i guess the person was too tight and i think by having sex i riped my skin alittle and now im kidah scare to have sex again..is this normal??

**edited by moderator ** e-mails not allowed **

I TIED MY FORESKIN INTO A SALIORS KNT AND NOW I CANT UNTIE IT, I HAVE TO URINATE BADLY, PLEASE IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME!

after sex or masturbation for uncirmcized men,
is the foreskin supposed to stay retracted or should it be back to its original position ???

Regards to all.

To knightlash...it all depends on how a guy masturbates...if he does it when his foreskin retracted then it will probably stay back afterwards if the guy does it with the foreskin rolled all the way forward it'd will stay that way...a lot if it can depend on weather a guy keeps his foreskin retracted at all times if he does that then it's like the foreskin is trained to stay that way but if he keeps it rolled forward and only refracts it to clean it like I do mine then it will stay covering the head after sex or masturbation also like mine does... Hope this helped

To knightlash...it all depends on how the guy masturbates, if he jerks off with his foreskin retracted then it will probably stay back once he's done...and If he keeps his foreskin all the foward over he head when he does it the it will stay foward...also a guy can kinda train his foreskin to stay back if he trys to keep it retracted all the time...I like my foreskin to cover my head completely so I keep it foward at alltimes except for when I wash it throughly... I also keep if pulled forward during sex with a use of a condom.

Hi there, correct me if I'm wrong but aren't you supposed to retract the foreskin for sex? Not that it necessarily makes any sense but isn't that the case? Let me know either way. Thanks!

Actually you don't have to retract your foreskin for sex...what about the guys that can't retract their foreskin at at...it all depends on prefrence...I prefer my foreskin to cover my penis head

Probably more guys prefer their foreskin to stay over the head during oral sex than during intercourse, but either is normal. Not the majority, but nothing wrong with it at all. Depends on your physiology and your preference of sensation. The foreskin isn't "supposed" to do this or that; that's the beauty of having one. You call the shots.

Hi there, is it really intense to receive oral sex with the foreskin pulled back? I have none so I am curious to hear what it's like for guys who are uncircumcised. Can you tell me?

I meant for proper condom use. Shouldn't you retract it so that the condom doesn't rub itself off? I thought that's what you were supposed to do!

I'm 47 & uncircumsized too. Sometimes when I have sex, it doesn't roll back nor does it hurt. Only hurts when the lady is tight (i.e. no sex for a very long time) or dry, then the foreskin is forced back beyond the glans. I think the opening of my foreskin needs to be streched some more as it feels like its trying to tear apart when my foreskin is drawn back behind the glans at full erection. Makes it very sensitive n causes pre-mature ejaculation. I'm going try some of the stretching exercises recommended on some sites. Might have to visit my GP for the steroid creme if I can't stretch it any further.

Don't know if you've seen my posts on the subject but I don't see it in this thread so here it is.

My foreskin had always been pulled back for cleaning from the time I was born so it went behind the head easily. When I got to my teen years and my erections became larger, the tip was too tight if it happened to get caught behind the glans as an erection came on. To relieve that I stretched it by inserting two fingers in the tip and stretching it wider while I was in the shower. Stretch it until it hurts a little and hold it as long as you can. This probably will cause stretch marks that are a little sore, especially when urine gets on them, but it's not really bad. It took several months to stretch it enough.

My frenulum became a problem after I got married and began having sex every day. It tore and then the ends healed back together so it was still too short. The next time it tore I wrapped it to keep the ends from healing back together and it was a little longer. It tore a few more times but eventually it was long enough to allow my foreskin to retract all the way back. At that point the tip was able to roll all the way down the shaft nearly to my abdomen. It is truly a joy to have a foreskin that rolls all the way back there easily and comfortably, so what little pain was involved was definitely worth it. Mine tore naturally during sex but you can have a doctor cut it after numbing it if that's the problem. Just make sure he cuts it so it will no longer interfere with your foreskin retracting all the way. I have read about guys who had that done and it was still too short. I can't see having to go back and do it again. Make sure they get it RIGHT the first time.