Nearly every time I have sex with my partner he ends up with a splitted foreskin. Obviously this is painful for him and time is needed until it heals so we can try again. We have tried to be gentle, and we tried lubricating the area. Nothing seems to work, so we are worried now why his foreskin is ripped? Did anyone had similar situation and maybe have solution for his problem?

That is nothing so strange what had happened to him. My boyfriend's foreskin used to be ripped also, and intercourse since then has been extremely painful for him too. Also it caused him to bleed. I think it is most likely that tightness of my vagina caused this. When I first lost my virginity, I had been with my boyfriend several months but it took us well over a year to eventually have intercourse. Reason for this is because it hurt too much that I couldn't carry on trying and also it felt like it just wouldn't go in. After that it was easier, but we still had to be very cautious and slow at the start of intercourse, everything because of this tightness. I have now been with a different boyfriend for over 8 months and right from the start he commented on how tight I am. Maybe there isn’t the same reason for our boyfriend’s foreskin became ripped. Maybe with your boyfriend problem is short join between the area just in front of the head or glans of the penis and the foreskin. This part of the anatomy is called the frenulum, and it can be easily operation fixed.

:-S I THINK U SHOULD TRY ME AS U R NEW BOY FRIEND . THANK U FOR U R REPLY'S . MY PROBLEM IS THAN MY FORE SKIN'S OPENINF IS SMALL SO I CANNOT RETRACT IT BACK . AND IT SMELLS VERY DIRTY . ANY ONE WHO CAN GIVE A SUGGESTION. IS IT NECESSARY TO HAVE CIRCUMCISION . I AM REALLY AFRAID .

I ALWAYS MASTRUBATE(CUM) ALMOST DAILY . IS THERE ANY HARM IN IT .NOWADAYS MY PENIS IS PAINING .

WAITING FOR REPLY .

:$

Hi Guest.

The smell may comes from bacteria that collected under the skin, because you may not wash your penis properly when you have a bath, also you didn't retract your foreskin when you're pissing so some drops of urine left under your foreskin and after few hour will create a bad smell. If you have Phimosis (condition where the foreskin opening is too small to pass the glans out of it) then you probably need circumcision. But i didn't suggest you to do this if you still be able to clean the inner foreskin properly.
Phimosis may lead to create bunches of Smegma (penis cheese) that has quite disturbing smell to some people, this is also caused of penis is not cleaned properly and regularly. But this is not danger at all, unless you may be not confident to be in public because of the smell.
Masturbation doesn't create any harm at all. But it is just a not really good habbit. And you may feel like cram or tight on your shaft, especially if you masturbate it for more than twice in a day, that may the reason why you felt pain in your penis. Try to reduce masturbation to as minimum as possible.

iv'e always found my foreskin a pain for me. it served no pupose only prob. im 16 now got rid of it when i was 13 and it was the best thing i ever did so far in my short time on this earth. i would never keep it for my children. it was not to painful they rapped the organ in plastic to keep the presure on witch keeps 90 recet of the pain away. im not saying its. for everyone but it sure was for me. now hes clean healthy and smells good and no further problems :-D

I think its all about hygene. I have fore skin and I don't rip when I have sex, partly because I use condoms. But when I had my steady girlfriend we stopped using protection after 3 months of having sex. Mine doesn't smell and I was my ex's first and there was no problem. Though I did once breakout in irritation after "dry humping" with a girl it was really painful, but it was my penis in whole not just fore skin.

hey, a few months ago i was masturbating and i hurt myself, so i went online and read about it and i thought i ripped my foreskin. reading all of this has made me unsure what ive really done. when i masturbated, i accidentily jammed my foreskin back to far past the glanz, and its showing the edge, or corner or whatever of the glanz part of my penis, it hurt for a while, but it didnt bleed. did i rip my foreskin or is that something else???(im only 13)

I have discovered the pain of foreskin ripping years ago, but I just made sure to be more careful from then on, until recently. I have always been able to fully retract my foreskin. However, when I recently started using a penis ring that was too tight, my penis became a good deal thicker than my foreskin was used to handling, so when masturbating often (and usually pretty rough) one or two small, very shallow tears occurred in the top layers of skin pretty near where the tip of my foreskin is. I thought that maybe I should just deal with the pain and maybe my foreskin will stretch naturally over time if I just keep trying to work with it, because I really don't want to be circumcised, and I would like it to glide much easier than it does now. So, I have a few questions:

1) What is the best topical analgesic to use to get this to heal more quickly?

and

2) What is the safest method of stretching the girth (not length) of one's foreskin to prevent future ripping?

When masturbating, I never pull the forskin all the way back. However, one day I noticed a very small, pin-prick tear where the forskin pulls back and took no notice of it. It has recently grown bigger though it does not hurt nor does it bleed. I'm pretty confident this was due to when I clean then; I try to do it thoroughly and, I guess, I can be quite rough. I have since continued to masturbate and have been less thorough with cleaning. The down side is its beggining to smell and leave parts dirty.

Should I stop masturbating even though that's not the reason and its because of the cleaning?
And, if it does, how long does it take to heal?

Answer would be appreciated.

I was masterbating today, and all of the sudden, I pulled my foreskin back WAY too far and the back started to bleed. I think I might have torn the back area. Any tips?

It's a frenum that you tore. Sometimes men have it so tight, the foreskin doesn't pull back hardly at all, and when they are erect, it's really painful. There's actually a surgery for it.

In your case, it sounds like you tore it slightly, which sucks and hurts! Keep it clean and apply an antibiotic on it until it's better. The thing that sucks is that once it tears once, you'll probably tear it again, unfortunately. My husband had this happen a few times during our marriage, and how his frenum is basically flat or very stretched out.

If it's something that is pretty serious and doesn't stop bleeding, you can get stitches to get it stitched up...but I really think you should just let it heal since it might reopen eventually.

During sex, always make sure that it's lubricated well otherwise you might tear it again..don't enter too fast without knowing that it's lubricated.

Hope that helps! You'll be okay! :-)

soo im 20 years old and im having this problem...... it happens often but not all the time after sex or masterbation...... i get small cuts on the tip of my forskin.... i have lernt not to do stuff wilst this is the case but it doesnt help that my patner says i have a habbit of masterbating in my sleep wierd ai quite hard to (must love it ) ..... n e ways im kinda over it cos its only ever happend with this sex partner.... and none other its annoying.... its only little tears on the tip.. it hurts to pull back wilst but i still manige to clean it good (kope with the pain) oh and where its cut is also dry.... n e surjestions ?? cercumsision is a last resort but am considering it

:$ my boyfriend just started to rip. we have been having sex for a while now. he keeps it clean and he doesnt masterbate(he doesnt have to). the pain he has from ripping is stopping us from having intercoarse. he blames it on me saying im to tight. what should he do? and is it because of me?

Exactly where or what is ripping?
It's not unusual for the frenulum to tear when a guy first begins having unprotected sex. Mine tore several times right after I was married. It kept tearing until it was no longer connected and now it looks like it was never there. Don't believe it's your fault for being too tight. There are more reasons to say it's him than there are to say it's you to blame and why does he feel someone has to be to blame anyway. It's just something you and he need to work out for your mutual pleasure. Does he realize your hole was designed to have a baby come out through there? It should have no problem at all having something as small as a penis inside it. If you're not feeling any pain then it's probably not you who has the problem.

Hi I'm nearly 15 and last week was my first time having sex. When I was having sex we were going really fast and I think she pulled my foreskin back too far and the is a slit just at the bottom of the head of my penis. Can anyone tell me if this is bad? And if i need to get it checked? i also masturbate ALOT!!