Hi There.

Im 16 years old, and have never been told to pull back my foreskin, when in the bath - shower, I can pull it back all the way, when not erect that is, but, when I am erect and try this, It hurts and cant seem to get anywhere, Im afraid it will split.
I have never had sex, and hope to seek some advice.
I was just wondering if somethings wrong. And if there is anything I should do, I would go see a doctor, but get really shy when talking about this stuff.
Also, before sex, when placing on a condom, do you have the pull back the foreskin while it is erect, or can it be done while your not.
:$
Last thing. when not erect, Ive pulled back my foreskin, and, while it is pulled back, I have gotten erect (To see if it hurts) and I get a sharp pain and quickly have to pull the foreskin back over my bell.

Sorry for the long post.
Please Help :$ :-(

Hi Ultimaciea:

It is normal for teens to have a foreskin that does not retract. One’s foreskin is still developing. One can help it develop by stretching it.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction. Do NOT cause yourself pain.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands but it takes some time. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and give mitosis time to work.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension every day so that it will grow wider.

Search the Internet for:

“How to Fix Phimosis and Tight Foreskins, Solutions That Work”

and you will find the information and support you need.

hey im 13 and ive never had sex but i dont have my foreskin