Hey guys lets get started,
I've been able to pull my foreskin back for a long time now and im 14 years old
Usually when i pull my foreskin back there is skin joined up with the end of the head
but recently i found it was ripping. I found that everytime i had a masterbation session it would ripp alittle and its getting worse and worse. Is this normal? Is it fixable? :$ I am Very worried about this...
Thanks in advance...

I believe that's your frenulum that's tearing. Mine tore when I began having intercourse and now it's completely gone. Or at least it's torn enough so my foreskin can roll back comfortably to where the tip is all the way down to the bottom of the shaft. I like it that way. It's much more enjoyable for masturbation and comfortable for sex. Some people pay a doctor to do this for them. I got for free and it sounds like you are too.

The first time mine tore it healed back together so it was just as short as before. After that, when it tore I wrapped it so the ends couldn't attach themselves back together while healing. It tore several more times and I kept wrapping it each time. Eventually it stopped tearing when it no longer interferred with the retraction of my foreskin.

Some guys claim it's very painful but I don't remember any severe pain and I'm glad it's out of the way now. I find it very erotic to be able to pull my foreskin way back tight and hold it there while I masturbate by dry rubbing the whole shaft and head.

So I think it's quite normal for the frenulum to tear. I look at it like our equivalent of the girls hymen being torn as an introduction to sex.

hey guest,

like njoynlife, i too believe it is your frenulum that is tearing. when your frenulum is healed and you have an erection, can you easily retract your forskin all the way over the heas with out it bending the tip of your penis down or hurting? it could be that you are just being a bit rough with mastrubating or that your frenulum is a bit short. this can be fixed if needed.

hope this helps