Um,im 13 going to be 14 and When I try to pull my foreskin back i see a sort of crack going down under my head.Can u plz help im scraed.

Please help

Think I have an idea what this crack may be. Can you describe it more? What color is it? You never had your foreskin back before right? What seems to be stopping it?

I think you are just seeing the normal shape of your glans. Google for images of a penis.

i suspected its the frenulum or just before it.

When I try pulling back theres like something connecting it.and a crack under it.I seen pictures befor of the same thing under the penis but im scared

im thinking its your frenulum. does it try to pull the head down when you pull the foreskin back?

When I pull it back it goes slower when i see some of the head an dim scared to pul any further.And when i do i see something connecting the skin to head and a crack underneath.And I think u need to be able to have ur foreskin back to have sex im 13 and wil be 14

can you put me a link here to one of the pictures you spoke of?

I cant right now my parents are home.But are there any suggestions?

is there any pain when you try to pull it back? if not go ahead and pull it back as far as you can then let me know what happens.

since it will be your first time getting the foreskin back donvt touch the head just yet, itll be sensitive. well borrow a page from njonlife to fix that.

Well some peopel say when they do that at young age it messes them up when they cirmumsize it doesnt go al the way because the head is to small .So idk

when I touch the head it gives a short feeling that makes me pull away.And my mom said if i dont clean my penis it will fall off -_-

im not clear on what your talking about. you mean pulling the foreskin back? you are at about the age were you should be able to pull it back. if it doesnvt feel like anything is stuck and doesnt hurt its ok. just dont force anything.