I've seen pictures of people who are uncircumcised and can retract their foreskins all the way down so that their shaft is exposed and there is nothing covering it. When I pull back my foreskin, it does not go past the corona and reveal the surface of the shaft without skin covering it at ALL. Does this have to do with cutting your frenulum?

Here is the video where I saw the exposed shaft with no skin covering it. I repeat, at ALL. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Most likely it does. Mine wouldn't go all the way down until my frenulum got torn during sex. Now it retracts all the way so that the tip is all the way down at the bottom and it's wonderful like that.

Is it your fenulum that is keeping it from going all the way down?

I think it is. Tearing it sounds painful though.

Is there a way to get it all the way down without breaking your frenulum? If not, is there a way to tear it painlessly?

I don't think there is any way to get it all the way down without destroying that pesky frenulum.

Mine tore during sex so it didn't hurt at all until after but it wasn't terribly painful. It tore several times until it was gone. After the first time when it was actually shorter after it healed, each time it tore I put some tp on the tear to keep the ends from healing together and it got longer each time until it was gone. I have no visible scar tissue and it looks like there never was a frenulum there.

I can only tell you how it happened to me. I'm certainly not saying do it yourself although there are many of us on here who have had the same experience. I have also read about others who had a doctor cut it for them and they were not pleased as it was not completely gone. So if you do that, make sure she/he knows that you want it completely gone so you can pull your foreskin all the way down.

For me it is wonderful having a foreskin that I can pull all the way down with no pain at all. There is no pain during sex or masturbation. I like to hold it down tight so I can rub everything when I masturbate.

Lol you're making me jealous, think of all those nerves I'll never get to. :(

Do you know of a way to tear it yourself painlessly as you did?

Never mind, I just saw your part about not doing it myself, and getting a doctor to do it sounds like surgery and that is a bit extensive. Oh well, hope I'll snap it (painlessly) one day.