i am 22 years old.When i pull my foreskin back it does not detach from my glan completely...I have not had sex yet..would it be fine after my first should i try to pull it back completely ???

hey ananymous. what does your penis/foreskin look like? why cant you retract it is it because your foreskin is to tight and wont slip past the head or is it physically attached to your glans like glue?

hey thnx for your reply

actually when i pull my foreskin backward it retracts to some extent but is attached at a certain point to glan...which i believe is normal...

actually i hvnt tried to pull it back wards completely..what if it does not come back to its original position...

would it cause pain...???

please tell me..m very tensed about it...??

Google for images of "frenulum".

Is that what is holding it back?

yes it is frenulum..what should i do...should i try to pull it back forcefully or it would be fine when ill have intecourse

I'm not saying you should try to do this yourself, but mine tore by itself during intercourse shortly after I got married.

It happened several times until it was completely gone. I didn't find it very painful but I did find I had to wrap it with toilet paper before allowing the foreskin to roll back over the glans to keep the severed ends from reconnecting as it healed. By not allowing the ends to reconnect it got longer each time and eventually it was just not there anymore. I can pull my foreskin back as tight as I want and it doesn't pull in that area at all nor does it hurt at all.

If it bothers you, you can have it cut by a doctor (urologist). If you do, make sure he/she knows exactly what you want done. If you want it completely gone as I described mine is, be sure he/she will do exactly that. I read too many stories where the guy didn't get that across and the doctor just cut it a little to make it a bit longer. It was still too short and the poor guy had to go back.

As I said mine is simply not there and it is wonderful in my opinion because my foreskin easily retracts all the way back with no discomfort. I can pull it back so that the tip is way down at the base of my shaft. That spreads the inner foreskin down the whole shaft which provides a lot of pleasure. The inner foreskin is stretch sensitive and it feels really nice to have it stretch during intercourse.

They claim over half of your pleasure nerve endings are in that part of your foreskin. I find it is very pleasureful to hold mine back so I can rub the inner foreskin which is stretched down my shaft while masturbating. Of course it feels even better when my wife does that for me. There's just something about a girl's touch!!!!!

hey thnx man..
i think i should also wait till intercourse...i hope there is no prob if it doesnt retract till my first make out..what do u say

The only problem would be if it bothers YOU. There's nothing wrong with it being like that unless it bothers you. Sex is still great.

nicely pu njoy..... thanks for takin over i wasnt able to get back for a while.... just take njoys advice. that you are talking about is the frenulum it is normla but depending on how long or short yours is it can still tear. njoy of all people knows all about this. and i would agree with him in saying its not really anything to worry abour

Don´t force your foreskin please, it could hurt your penis.

hey one more thing..when my penis is completely erect then the foteskin cant be pulled back...why is it

it is because your penis is to big for your foreskin to streatch around.... ou far down your glans can you pull it

not much....very little..whst if i try to pull it back slowly slowly...

hey there you can try that just be carefull and its probably best to streatch after sitting in a very warm bath for ten to fifteen min so ur skin becomes more elastic also adding a few cups of epsome salt to the bath help s elasticity of your skin. biggest thing is be paitient and go slow dont force it too much.