I'm 19 years old and still a virgin, I have noticed recently that my uncut pernis wasnt like other uncut ones because I had never pulled the foreskin over the head of the penis. Anyway after reading about phimosis I thought I may have this but now I do not think this is the case. For the past 2 weeks I have been pulling the foreskin back a little each day until last night I managed to pull the foreskin all the way back over the head of the penis but the foreskin when pulled back was very sore and also there was a small cut in it that was bleeding a little. Now I dont know what to do....it seems I can only retract the foreskin back when I do it myself and it stays there unless I move it over....also there is very little pain when doing this. The head seem very very sensative...please can someone advice me on what to do.

Hi, please don't worry. You are doing the right thing by slowly retracting your foreskin. You should continue to do this and gradually it will get easier. It is common for the skin to stay retracted until pushed forward again. With regards the small cut, it may be worth applying a little antisceptic cream (such as Savalon) and it will soon heal. As for the sensitivity of the head, this too is normal. The sensitivity will decrease slightly over time if you keep exposing the head. When the foreskin retracts more easily you should try masturbating to experience the feeling with the head exposed which is different - but wait until the skin is more stretchy otherwise it may hurt.

P.S. There's nothing wrong with being a virgin at 19.

Kind regards,
John

You are off to to a good start, however, you need to keep stretching your foreskin, because it is still hard to retract.

Some guys have foreskins that have tips that are too narrow to pass back over the penis head. These foreskins may be gently stretched over a period of time to cause them to widen. When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and let mitosis do its work.

Funny though,

reading those 2 answers i am missing one thing in both of them. I mean u are clearly worried that there might anything wrong so i encourage u to drop ur pants in front of a doctor - u know a person trained in the medical profession ;D

He (or she if u prefer a female one) can definitly tell you if there is anything wrong with ur penis, also u mentioned that there was a smal cut and blood. Well i strongly recomend u to visit a doc because if u ripped ur foreskin once it could be happening again and then u would be on the way to a phimosis (due to scar-tissue). I know its embaressing to talk about personal things like that but the only way to know for sure is a visit at a doctor.

Jake;

It is generally better to stay away from doctors because they usually want to unforeskin the penes.