Hi, can someone please help me!?  i have been on yasminelle for the last few months now but when i have sex with my boyfriend we still use a condom just to be extra safe.. i take my pill pretty religiously everyday and if i do forget to take it at the exact same time evryday. i only take it maybe an hour or 2 later than normal.. that happens very rarely though, i always remember. the other day, we had sex without a condom.. i made him pull out before ejaculating and he is nearly positive that nothing happened.. not even a little bit. could anyone help me? do you think theres a possibilty of pregnancy? i really hope not.. please help! :(

There is always a chance of pregnancy if a condom isnt used, even if he didnt ejaculate inside of you there is still a risk of pregnancy. You should take the morning after pill which is good for up to 72 hours of unprotected sex.