Hi! My doctor suggested me Forteo for osteo. Is there some relation between Forteo and osteosarcoma? What is chemically Forteo?

Osteosarcoma in humans is a serious but very rare cancer. It is not known if humans treated with Forteo also have a higher chance of getting osteosarcoma. You should discuss with your doctor the risks and benefits associated with use of Forteo. Forteo is a man-made form of the naturally occurring hormone parathyroid. Forteo forms new bone, increases bone mineral density and bone strength, and as a result, reduces the chance of getting a broken bone. Forteo is used for men and women with osteoporosis who are at high risk for bone fractures. I used Forteo. The medication should be injected, I didn’t like that. I used this medication for some time. I asked my doctor to change me therapy.