i've been noticing since my menstrual cycle has ended this month that i've been having a foul odor to my discharge 2 to 3 days after sexual intercouse. the discharge goes from clear to a yellowish color. we do not use protection, but the foul odor has NEVER happened until a couple weeks ago. i thought it maybe an STD because of the smell and the color of the discharge or Bacterial Vaginosis because a foul smelling discharge can occur. i went to the doctor and they said it was not an STD or bacterial infection. they really couldn't give me an answer, but they did give me one pill to treat a possible yeast infection. i had intercouse last saturday and noticed the foul discharge once again the following monday. i bought some Rephresh gel applicators and used some left over Monistat cream and that did the trick. by wednesday, everything was back to normal. i had sexual intercouse wednesday morning and now, saturday, the foul odor has returned. i did use a Rephresh gel applicator and some monistat cream, but i don't want to keep buying those products everytime i have intercourse because it can get expensive. has this happened to anyone? if so, what did you use or do? thanks. 

i think you really need to do back to your doctor or evan ask to see a different doctor as something is going on and you need to get it sorted.

the thing is if you were infected you may have given it to your significant other and if he doesnt get treated hes just going to keep giving it back to you so no matter how many times you treat it early, your going to keep getting it. The same thimg happened to me and my husband i took the one pill also and the problem went away till i had sex again and when we went back to the doc he gave my husband the pill as well we couldnt have sex for a week or two and everything went back to normal :)

Hiya i'm a mum of two happily married and have been getting a foul odor but with this is abnormal bleeding. The bleeding is very light and tends to be after intercourse but can last for about a week.
I've been to the doctors and had swabs taken but nothing wrong down there apparently ! I barely even have any sort of discharge just spotting.Can someone advise me as I'm mortified with the smell and it's making me very self conscious .
Help please doctors aren't doing any follow up treatment .

eating live culture yogurts ...like Activa helps balance out the reproductive tract with a balanced, nice smelling vaginal tract and takes away worries about yeast infections! And a little cranberry juice without excessive sugars (high frutose sugars) does wonders to promote an also healthy bladder status.  Lady K.  (you're welcome!)

I have the same problem and I have been treated so many times ,but nothing happened. I have unprotected sex with my partner and I noticed having yellowish will foul smell discharge two days after sex ..will this be the problem again to my partner please help

I have the EXACT same problem ! About 3-4 days after sex with him I get a smell, & discharge gets very creamy, this is like the third time it has happened smh I have an appointment next week . If my doctor tells me something different than yours I'll fill you in.

Did you find anything out? I have the same problem!

Please, do you remember the name of the oil or what was the name of what wad happening????

Please, do you remember the name of the pill or what was the name of what was happening????

I have the same exact problem right now, any treatments found as yet???!!!

Am curious to learn why.am so tired of this situation