I have problem with foul odor. Do not not where coming from. Get a rottening smell. It is so loud and offensive. Everyone at work smells it. They dont say anything to me but i can hear comments. Can anyone help with this problem?

Hi There!

I have a couple questions...

1. What do you mean by you not knowing where it is coming from?

2. Are people assuming is you at your job or are they just saying theres a bad smell around? 

Im not sure where it comes from. Have been to several doctors and no one can give me an answer. No vaginal discharge, no nasal inflammation, blood work was normal for diabetes. Next will try to get blood work for kidney and liver. Everyone knows its coming feom me. They dont say anything to me personally, they just make comments that i can hear. The odor is so bad i dont wont to go to work but i have to work.

I seen a story on tv about this once .it turns out this lady had something wrong her liver .It could not break down certain foods .It was not dangerous no cure she just had to change her diet and the smell went away .Ask your doctor