If I sleep on the right back side of my head it becomes numb on the whole side and my vision becomes a kaleidescope of colors. NOT AN OPTICAL MIGARAINE because I get those too and this is only brought on if I lay on that one spot. It is scary so I avoid that side. The first time it happened and I got up right away and became dizzy for a few hours if I moved slightly. Now I switch positions and it subsides pretty quickly. Concerned about a tumor?

update- I found I have a cyst in the middle of brain, but the neurp thinks it's not related. Still get numbness at night on my right side. The other night it was my neck and ear. Today, while driving, my lower arm and wrist suddenly went numb and then spread up my arm. I got really scared and headed home. Within 3-5 minutes, the numbness started to fade as quickly as it started!

update- I know say that instead of a kaleidescope of colors, it is a mixing of colors like looking at a money painting or muddy vision. Again this only happens when I lay on the back of the right side of my head. if anyone has this, PLEASE POST and let me know.

update- 12/6
Everything I look at always turns to MS. I really think I have MS and so have so many drs but the MRI is negative. I still wake-up with weird colors at night and numbness that includes half of my tongue and throat! Last night, the colors were whotting when I closed my eyes and it seemed as if my brain was short-circuiting.
So many people on the internet post on how their neuros tell them it's just a "WEIRD MIGRAINE". Why is ok for them to get away this nonsensical diagnosis and we have to pay for it and leave their offices thinking we are hyperchondriacs?