I have 2-3 bowel movements a day and i think i have lost weight is this normal

A friend told me it's preferable to have 2-3 bowel movements in a day. But I'm not sure about that. You should consult with a doctor for a medical evaluation.

Hallo,
I always like to say that as much as you eat you have to get almost the same amount out. But sometimes this is not true and when you experience this you know that something is wrong with your body and with your digestive tract. You have to know that bowel frequency vary for everyone and you don’t really have standard for number of bowel movements per day. Do you have diarrhea when you have a bowel movement? Have you changed anything in your diet in past few weeks? Sometimes this can be a side effect from some medication. Are you using any medication right now? Try to eat as healthy as you can and avoid fatty food.

Hello

My sister joined Herbal Magic last October and reached her goal weight.  She is not on the program now but has lost so much more weight she looks anorexic. She is having 5-6 bowel movements a day and she is tired all the time. She is steadily losing 2 pounds a week even though she is eating more than she use to just to keep weight on. We are all very concerned. What could this be