Hi. I have problems with bowel movements. And I mean liquid bowel movements. I don`t know what to do. My doctor told me I should go on a diet, but I can`t. My stomach hurts and I still have a diarrhea.

Hi. Bowel problems are actually quite common for everybody. You have two kinds of bowel problems, the one causing diarrhea, and the other causing constipation. Bowel problems can be nothing special, just a part of your life. On the other hand, problems with bowel movements could mean a threat to your life. I had diarrhea, caused by stomach flu. I had to eat bananas and cooked rice almost every day. Bananas were very effective. If I were you I would do what my doctor told me to do. He means you well. It is not strange you still have diarrhea, because you don`t want to treat your problem. You should try prescribed diet, it is only temporary.