Recently I read in some magazine about constipation and colon cancer. I started to get worried because sometimes I have problems with constipation. And I have only 4 to 6 bowel movements a week. Is this normal? Why does this happen to some people?

Bowel disease, constipation, colon cancer, and stomach pain are all disorders that can be called a Sillent Killer. Many people think that they only need to have one bowel movement a week or even less. In today’s society colon health and colon problems are one of most over-looked health problems. Due to the poor diet, millions of people suffer from constipation. They don't have the required 2 to 4 bowel movements daily. By the time they are 30 years old, the average person has between 10 to 15 pounds of hard compacted fecal matter in their bowel. The intestinal tract is composed of the small intestine. This small intestine is attached to the lower part of the stomach then moves into the large intestine and finally the colon. Whatever you eat has to be properly digested. Then it moves its way through a long intestinal lining to finally exit the rectum (approximately 35 feet in length). It is clear that you should have more bowel movements. By keeping the bowel clean, u will not only reduce or prevent most types of disease but will also eliminate symptoms like chronic bloating, headaches, nausea, symptoms of fatigue and many other symptoms. We recomend the product called the Oxy-Powder, drinking at least 8 glasses of purified wather during the day, lots of live food etc.

Quote:

This small intestine is attached to the lower part of the stomach then moves into the large intestine and finally the colon.

Your credibility gets shot when you can't even accurately describe the anatomy of the GI tract.