Hello! How would you describe frequent urination? What would be the cause of it? I have been drinking a lot of fluid this summer, ate watermelons and for the last month I have been in the toilet so many times that whenever I go somewhere I need to make sure there is a toilet there.

Hello! I would definitely describe your case as frequent urination but I don’t think that a lot of fluid and watermelons have anything to do with your problem. I believe there could be more to it. Frequent urination is a common sigh of a urinary tract infection. Since inflammation reduces the bladder's capacity to hold urine, even small amounts of urine cause discomfort. It could be diabetes, pregnancy, and prostate problems ( you didn’t mention if you were male or female ), interstitial cystitis (inflammation of the bladder ), diuretics and many other medications, then bladder dysfunction or bladder cancer. The conclusion is that you need doctor’s evaluation.